— Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy — Features and Tutorial
The Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy is a trading indicator on Trading view that brings to the user the easiest approach to trading with a high profitability rate.
The script is based on more than 10 different indicators in order to point the trader the best times to set up a Long(buy) or Short(sell) position on ANY asset on the market. Also the script is regularly updated in response to users’ feedback and to add more features and accuracy on each trade. Each signal in the script will be displayed while the candle is active but signals at candle close are final and wont repaint.
Current Indicator Features (some of them are optional and can be activated if needed):
- Ability to work on any time-frame / Candle type the user desires.
- SAFEGUARD mode that enables Buy/Sell signals only when a different timeframe has a buy/Sell signal aswell. (i.e 2H must be a Buy in order for you in a 1H chart see a buy on that candle).
- Resistances/Supports levels (TD Sequential, Pivot Points, Intraday Pivots)
- Bearish/Bullish Regular or Hidden Divergences
- HH, LL, LH, HL Markers on pivot points to understand the status of the trend.
- Auto Fibonacci Levels calculator to see Fibonacci levels on up or down trends!
- Ichimoku cloud, lines and cross signals
- Take Profit levels
- Stop Loss Level (Automatic or Customizable)
- Low Volatility Alerts, signaling when a Squeeze is active and a signal when release occurs UP or DOWN!!!
- Safe_Mode enabling the script to search for additional crtieria and get safer signals
- Potential bottoms Signal, let you know when is a good time to buy.
- Bollinger Bands Breakout alert.
- Early Sell/Early Buy alerts.
- Alerts available for any signal in the script (users can receive this alerts through email or SMS)
- NO Repaint at all once candle is closed.
More to come…. :)
First watch this video that will guide you through the basic
The Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy works with any type of candle… Signals wont be affected by the type of candle you are willing to use on Tradingview.
To get started with the Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy, follow the video below:
While the script is built to work on every time-frame or asset, I found that where it shines is on HIGH timeframe candles being my favorites (6h, 1D, 2D 3D and 4D candles). This is because trends seems to be too short under this time frame and will lead you to buy and sell too many times without the acquiring the maximum profitability
Some backtesting results:
The Indicator displays two different signals for entry or exit an asset giving the user the exact moment where to maximize its profitability while trading. In the future we will be adding other signals as part of our updates (Short/Strong-buy/Strong-Short etc).
Remember: Signals can appear at any time during an open candle but once its closed the signal is final and won’t change in the future.
Indicator Alerts will allow the user to set up TradingView alerts and receive notifications about the signals appearing on the desired chart/timeframe to your email or cellphone.
This is really helpful if you don’t want/can’t to be at the computer 24/7 trading.
How to set up alerts?
Also feel free to use our TradingView AutoAlerts Tool. that will help you to set up multiples alerts in a quick and automated way in TradingView:
Optional Script Features:
Bullish / Bearish Divergences:
Will plot a signal on the chart when an RSI/ MACD / Stochastic / and some more indicators are showing a divergence happening.
This will help you to understand the behavior of following candles with more accuracy.
Potential bottoms: As the name indicates, it signals potential bottoms on the chart. Extremely useful if we are seeing a buy next a potential bottom mark because this can be an uptrend starting
Also, a potential bottom in a downtrend could result in the end of it.
Squeeze Indicator: This signal will alert you when market is choppy (meaning low volatility is happening) what is usually bad for trading at least with this strategy…
Does this means that I shouldn’t trade under Squeezes? NO!, usually after a long period of squeeze there is a big movement so stay alert!
Ichimoku: I can make an entire medium post about this indicator but it’s really really useful. I will put some quick tips on using it below but if you want to actually learn everything about it go to this site: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/ichimoku-kinko-hyo
- Uptrend when we are above the cloud, so every buy signal above the ichimoku cloud is a stronger buy signal than a regular one.
- Downtrend when we are below the cloud, so every sell signal below the ichimoku cloud is a stronger sell signal than a regular one.
- Ichi Cloud could act as a resistance/support zone so take this in count if you are buying or selling.
- Tenkan and Kinjun lines are important to track since their cross could signal a change in the trend… see picture below:
You will be able to activate this feature in order to see Buy/Sell signals only when a different timeframe has a buy/sell signal aswell. (i.e 1H must be a Buy in order for you in a 2H chart see a buy on that candle).
This feature is extremely helpful if you want to make sure that your buy signal on a lower timeframe is followed by the same trend on a bigger timeframe, Or if you want to trade on a lower timeframe only when the trend is going up on a higher timeframe.
Auto Timeframe will use a 2X of your current timeframe automatically.
Pivots will allow you to see potential resistance lines and support areas. Pivots can be extremely useful in trading since many assets usually fluctuate between these levels. Most of the time, price ranges between R1 and S1.
Some easy and quick tips:
- Enter a buy order near identified levels of support and a sell order when the pair nears resistance.
- Pivot points also allow breakout traders to identify key levels that need to be broken for a move to qualify as a strong momentum move.
- Sentiment (or trend) traders use pivot points to help determine the bullishness or bearishness of a currency pair.
Early BUY-Sell Signals:
Not to much to explain here, this signals will let you know when the market may change the trend and start going up or down. They are riskier than regular buy or sell signals but also more profit comes with early position.
First if you don’t know or you are not sure of what Fibonacci retracement levels are please read this guide: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/fibonacci-retracement
The auto Fibonacci feature in the Ultimate Crypto Trading script will allow you to quickly draw retracement levels and enable you as user to see potential resistances or support levels in a quick way.
Quickly select Show auto fib from the settings also set up your lookback length in order to catch the correct timeframe. See images below
Take Profit flags:
Take profit flags are signals that will let you know when an asset did a movement of X Y or Z percentage based on your configuration from the latest signal that the script shown (buy or sell). This will provide you a quick spot on where to take profit and start generating revenue from your tradings.
Stop loss will plot a horizontal line in your chart near the latest signal (buy or sell). The script provides two options.
Auto Stop loss that will be calculated from the latest HL LL HH LH pivot value and will keep moving as the price goes up or down.
This feature enables the user to quickly spot where to put their stop loss in any trade and be safer while trading.
Support/Resistances Levels :
Resistances and Supports Levels are based on TD sequential strategy, this levels are ploted once a Buy/Sell Setup is completed taking the True Highest/Lowest value from the sequence.
How you should use this into your trading? As any other resistance or support that you are regular using.
If price breaks a support or resistance then you can expect pricing retesting that level and/or breaking and moving fast into the next support or resistance.
If you dont understand TD Sequential strategy for trading I recommend this amazing video that will explain everything you need to know:
Since the script started small but now it provides a reliable way of trading crypto and a lot of people is using it. We decided that start a free discord channel where all this members can communicate and share knowledge will improve even more how the script works and how we are receiving feedback about it.
If you have any questions, doubts, or feedback for the tool, feel free to join our community!!
Additional to all the features and advice on how to use the script and the strategy overall I recommend to add to your trading resource tools the following TradingView feature:
Crypto Screener - Scan Crypto Assets
Crypto Screener lets you scan the Cryptocurrency market to find best trading opportunities.
This tool is really powerful and it’s the secret behind many paid signal groups. It will quickly allow you to scan crypto assets around different indicators in a really easy and fast way;
The tool that you can create using the Crypto Screener to search high volatility/trending assets + the Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy is a WINNER combo
I will leave a video below that explains exactly how to use it:
- When the trend is strong to the upside, you can add a 10/20 filter to sell signals (check advanced settings). It will avoid the additional entries at going up
- Similar when trend is strong to the downside, adding 10/20 on buys or safemode = 2 will remove noise =)
- I personally use 1d and 6h timeframes with the UCTS, have alerts in both. The 1d tell me what is the overall trend of the asset and the 6h fix me for the entries or exits.
If after reading this guide you want to try the strategy, reach out to me on twitter or tradingview. I will grant you access for 10 days so you can try it yourself!
I will try to keep this guide updated with every patch or upgrade we deploy to the strategy.