How many times have you had to change your alerts in TradingView to a different time frame, or update them because they were associated to an old script that no longer works?
If you are using one or two alerts it’s no big deal, but how does it sound if you’re tracking 100 or 200 coins? That’s a whole different story… it’s a painful time-consuming process that you’ll hate.
That’s why I developed a tool to set-up alerts in TradingView automatically. Just one click and you’re done!
The tool will be linked to my UCTS indicator , so if you are a user of the script, you will have free access to it :)
How it works
Requirements to use the TradingView AutoAlerts
- Being a user of the UCTS
- Tradingview Paid Account (so it allow you to set alerts!)
- Having Microsoft Excel installed.
- Windows OS
How to install
- Download and install the Selenium library for Microsoft Excel from
- Download the latest ChromeDriver from google: http://chromedriver.chromium.org/
- Replace the Chromedriver found in C:\Users\CryptoNTez\AppData\Local\SeleniumBasic with the downloaded ChromeDriver file. (notice that “CryptoNTez” is my username, you should use your own on your pc!)
- Download the Tradingview AutoAlerts from this link.
How to use
- Once you’ve installed all the files, open the TradingView AutoAlerts
- Fill-in the table with all the alerts that you want to create in TradingView. Important: Keep the naming convention, it needs to be exactly as it appears in TradingView.
3. Click Set Up Alerts on TradingView
4. Once Tradingview opens, check that the only script added to the chart is the UCTS indicator, then click OK in the msgbox that excel will show.
5. Wait for it to finish and that’s it!
Potential Errors and Fixes
- SessionNotCreatedError Line 33…:
Download this custom version of the chromedriver patch.
- Error 91:
Go to the selenium folder
there is a folder there that is called “scripts”
try to run the one that is “Start Chrome”
and install Frameworks 3.5 when requested.
Hope you find it useful and it saves a lot of time on your trading adventure :)
BTW, if you want a custom version for any other script, shoot me a DM on Twitter or Tradingview :)