This tool is no longer available.
Please see https://medium.com/@cryptontez/ucts-binance-bot-fbfe22b6bf46 for our new trading bot solution.
The Excel Trading Bot is a tool designed to execute Trading Signals from my tradingview script Ultimate Crypto Trading Strategy into Binance exchange. (more exchanges to come in the future…)
It executes Buy or Sell signals from a Trading view without user supervision, making it really useful for executing orders 24/7.
- Executes Buy or Sell orders automatically in Binance
- Searches for Signals to execute in TradingView Automatically every X amount of time
- Current version can trade any /BTC /USDT Pair. (more to come in the near future)
- Automatically switches alerts in trading view from Buy to Sell. (This allow you to have more tradingview alerts set up since you can use the same signal for buy or sell =))
- Trade amount in each signal customizable
- Signals timeouts customizables
- No need to APIs or remote connections, the bot runs in your machine on a Chrome browser session :)
- Auto Trailing stop setting to push your stop loss with price movements.
- Take-Profit settings to execute taking profit orders at customizable levels
- Limit or Market orders customizables
more to come in the near future…
- TradingView Account (any profile is fine but take in count that with premium accounts you will be able to handle more alerts (signals)
- Binance Account with some $
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Excel
- Chrome Browser
- Selenium Library installed (steps below)
Amount to trade: Is the amount to trade on each Buy signal as max value, if your account has less BTC/USDT, it will trade the maximum amount available. If the amount available is less than min amount that Binance accepts (0.001 BTC or 10USD) then the bot won’t execute the order.
On sell signals the bot will sell ALL the amount available.
Signal Timeout: Is the time that a signal will be valid for the bot after being displayed in tradingview. If the signal is older than the timeout it wont be executed.
Checking signals every…: The bot will search tradingview signals every 1 minute. This is a default value and we will be adding more options in future releases.
Change TV Signals Automatically:
The bot will change Buy signals into Sell signals as soon as a BUY order was executed for that pair. Same will happen if a Sell signal is executed, it will be changed to a Buy Signal in trading view. This will allow you to use less signals per pair and track more pairs overall.
Execute Sell Signals or Buy Signals:
Order can be executed on Candle close (when the signal is final in tradingview) or as soon as the signal appears (not candle close)
Trailing stop will act as a Stop Loss + a taking profit feature. It will be adjusted every time the asset you bought goes up in price.
For example: if you buy an asset at $100, then with the picture settings a stop loss at 4% below will be set ($96).Then if price goes up by $10 the Trailing stop will be moved 4% below the new price ($105.6).
Taking profit settings will let you configure at what % above your bought price would you like to take “Profits”.
As per picture there are 3 levels when you can take profits and the amount is the % related to the total amount of the asset you bought.
In example, if you buy 1BTC at $100. When it goes up 2.5% you will be selling 25% of 1BTC. Then if the price goes up to $105 you will be selling 50% of your remaining BTC and finally at 10% you will be selling all.
All this levels and % are customizables by the user :).
How to use the bot.
Follow these Steps to use the bot correctly:
1) Alerts Setup:
The Excel trading bot works for TradingView alerts that you can generate using the UCTS indicator.
If you don’t know how to generate alerts with the UCTS, follow the tutorial on this video:
The alerts that the bot will use need to be in the following format- please notice that “Once per Minute” option is selected and the keyword “Buy” is on the message box.
Also, the UCTS indicator has 2 types of Buy alerts: “1. Buy Alert” or “BOT after candle close — Buy Alert”
The only difference between this 2 is that the second will wait for the candle to close before sending an alert to the alerts log for the bot to execute. Make sure to understand this difference prior configuring your alerts.
Once you have all your buy alerts in TradingView, just wait for one of them to trigger into the alerts log like you can see in the picture below:
When the bot detects alerts in the alerts log it will proceed to execute the trades in your Binance account and fill the spreadsheet that it uses to track the status around your different trading orders.
2) Alerts Setup:
The Excel Trading bot will generate one row per trade executed, as shown in the picture below:
Asset = Asset and timeframe where it was traded.
Status = TRUE: Trade is active /Completed: A sell signal was found and the trade was completed and closed.
Trailing Stop = If “Executed” it means the price of the asset went below your trailing stop % and it was automatically sold.
Price Bought: Price at which the asset was bought.
TakeProfit1/2/3: If “Locked” then the % profit target was met and the sell was executed based on the configuration of Excel trading bot.
3) Trailing Stop:
Once an asset was bought by the bot (Status = “TRUE” and Trailing Stop <> “Executed”)
The bot will check periodically the current value of the asset in Binance to control the current price of the asset and if the trailing stop needs to be updated as soon as the price reaches new highs. You will see the bot iterating through the current open orders while its running.
4) Alerts Auto Switch:
Once the bot executes a buy alert from TradingView, it will automatically switch the buy alert into a sell alert in order to detect if a Sell signals occur in the asset that you are buying. This is why there is no need to have 2 alerts per asset (1 for buy and 1 for sell).
How to Install:
- Download and install the Selenium library for Microsoft Excel from the github
2. Download the latest ChromeDriver from google (use v74 to avoid some issues) :
3. Replace the Chromedriver found in (C:\Users\CryptoNTez\AppData\Local\SeleniumBasic) with the downloaded ChromeDriver file.
4. Open the excel file that I sent you for the bot.
6. make sure to use the old Binance website till new version is launched.
- Why Trailing Stop column is showing a “executed” value on a row of the excel spreadsheet?
The word “executed” on the trailing stop loss column means that the price of the asset went below the current trailing stop value
therefore it was sold but current sell limit order in binance.
- Why Take Profit column is showing a “ Locked” value on a row of the excel spreadsheet?
Locked on a take profit columns means that the target at that level % was achieved and therefore the bot executed the %amount for that take profit.
- (users question) // “When I am using the Excel Bot and I need to switch off the computer for 1 hour, when I am come back the Bot will resume or refresh its last trading? I am asking if bot will still know when he did his last “buy” action and waiting for sell or this bot will forget about it?”
yes, all trades and statuses are recorded on the spreadsheet;
make sure to have a long timeoff so you dont miss a signal because of time disconnected.
- (users question) // “when I am using the Bot nonstop for 1 day and then I would like to change setting for example ..would it cancel and forget previous trades or not?”
No, it wont cancel previous trades but new ones will use the new settings
- (users question) // “I want to set up alerts in tradingview but I dont want the bot to trade them!. How can I do it?”
Just avoid “Buy” ,“Sell”, “Long” or “Short” keywords in the message of the alert that you set up in tradingview and the bot will not be triggered under this alerts!
Check my website CryptoNTez.com